Dendreon is seeking a Senior Information Systems Analyst to lead the sustainment and release engineering efforts around Dendreon’s enterprise implementation of Oracle EBS Financials and Hyperion software packages. The successful candidate will be the technical lead for all things Oracle Finance (Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable/GL), lead the tasks and deliverables within the defined software development framework, have responsibility for all post-production support and have the opportunity to work with new technology at a company that is quickly expanding.
General Summary: Technical lead of the electronic systems that solve complex business problems, supporting Dendreon’s Oracle financial systems, including GL/AP/AR/Procurement and Hyperion. This may include one or more of the following activities:
- Technical lead for all things Oracle Finance. Resource must have enough functional and technical knowledge to design/develop and test all requirements documented for Dendreon’s financial systems.
- Identifies, evaluates, configures and customizes Oracle Financial systems in order to achieve approved business objectives/initiatives.
- Performs all sustained engineering efforts for incident and problem management resolutions.
- Creates functional and design/configuration specifications that meet user requirements.
- Plans and supports unit, integration, and user acceptance testing.
- Reviews application performance, makes recommendations for improvement, and leads implementation of solutions.
- Provides consultation to users of financial systems.
- Performs technical assessments for both change and release management efforts.
- Contributes to decisions on policies, procedures, expansion strategies and product evaluations.
- Shares knowledge with other developers, systems administrators and business analysts.
- Represents department in cross-functional teams.
- Manages the Software Development Lifecycle for all sustainment and release engineering activities.
- Possess a very ‘proactive’ attitude in which the resource does not wait for something to happen, but continually looks to drive the financial suite of products to a new level of stability, scalability, performance and usability for the Finance department.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent.
- Typically 8 to 10 years related experience.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Oracle e-Business Suite 11.5.10 and R12 Financials (GL/AP/AR), iProcurement and Hyperion software packages.
- Familiarity with SOX regulatory requirements required.
The preceding job description has been designated to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. Additional and incidental duties related to the primary duties may be required for company business needs from time to time.
Dendreon - 3 years ago