The ScriptPro Workplace
ScriptPro is the industry and world leader in pharmacy automation, and it’s our employees who truly make our company great. Their creativity, dedication and excellence allow us to successfully develop, build and support the full line of ScriptPro systems installed in thousands of pharmacies worldwide.
Site Assessment Specialist Position Description: Travels to sites to conduct pre-installation and on-site orientation meetings with them to determine equipment placement, building/store access, installation prep and training overview.
- Conduct pre-installation, on-site orientation for pharmacies including equipment placement, building/store access, installation prep, and training overview
- Assist the pharmacy with any questions regarding necessary remodeling, reorganization and/or workflow impacts
- Liaison between the corporate offices and the customer stores on all matters involving the assessment of implementation of ScriptPro products
- Plan, prepare, and execute trips to new and existing customer sites, requires about 80% travel, to conduct on site assessments prior to implementation
- Success in this position relies heavily on email and phone communication and is therefore usually fast-paced and requires attention to timeliness, audience, and professional courtesy
- Other duties as assigned
Additional Favorable Qualifications:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate to site contacts and ScriptPro team appropriately and in a timely manner
- Exceptional analytical skills; ability to assess risks/obstacles at the sites and provide positive alternative solutions as necessary
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office program suite [e.g. Excel, Word, Project, Visio]
- Dedicated to provide excellent customer service and represent ScriptPro in a professional manner in all situations
- Business-casual attire, at a minimum, is required while in the office and when meeting with customers; personal hygiene and appearance must be well maintained
- Experience with ScriptPro’s Pharmacy Management Systems and Workflow Systems.
- Experience with interface development
- Experience with LAN2LAN, modem, EDI, SFTP, SQL and systems security.
ScriptPro is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity or for general consideration. All unsolicited resumes submitted by search firms in any form will be disregarded.