As a Loews Corporation
Internal Audit Intern
, you will receive training and work experience designed to help you understand how to apply your academic training to real world applications. The Internal Audit Intern will develop a basis in understanding the roles and responsibilities of the Internal Audit Function. Develop a positive rapport with auditees and other business professional in the corporate environment. Develop a basic understanding of audit skills used in financial and operational reviews. Obtain a basic understanding of the data mining and forensic investigative analysis.
* Detail oriented
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to multi-task, establish priorities and organize efficiently
* Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and similar standard business software
* A solid desire to learn the functions of the audit department and a strong ability to work in a team environment
* Strong written & verbal communication skills with full command of the English language
* Travel required; may be up to 30%
* Having completed at least 2 years of college studies and working towards a college degree; with a concentration in accounting studies
* Minimum GPA: 3.0
Location: US: NY: New York
Loews Corporation is a diversified company with three publicly-traded subsidiaries: CNA Financial Corporation (NYSE: CNA), Diamond Offshore...