Job Title: Technical Delivery Manager
Job ID: 17892
Location: Lafayette,CO, US
Line of Business: Epsilon
About the Opportunity
This role will serve as a system build and delivery manager, a bridge between enterprise architecture teams, application & database teams, infrastructure teams, and internal business teams. The solutions engineer will be tasked with understanding the feature needs defined by external clients and the internal business teams to assist in translating the items into requirements that can used for a holistic solution.
This person will also work with the enterprise architecture team to understand strategies and long term goals which can be implemented to meet the requirements of the solution. In addition, this person will collaborate with application teams to understand infrastructure-to-application/database integration, and apply systems knowledge for server, storage, and network tuning.
The system build and delivery manager will also work with product marketing and sales teams to understand the evolving feature requests from the external clients - and funnel those back into the requirements that drive the solution. This person will serve as a single point of contact and escalation focal for infrastructure touchpoints and integrations. This includes serving as a champion for a solution that meets the feature requests from external clients, budget and financial constraints, limitations of the infrastructure, and charasteristics of the applications & databases.
This person will also partner with the Project Management Organization to assist in project management and project reporting. And finally, this person will align with the Security Organization to fulfill the security, compliance, and auditing strategies that have been established for the enterprise.
Required Skills and Competencies:
Compensation and Benefits
- Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration of client engagement from definition phase through implementation.
- Participate in the strategic planning and policy development.
- Keep project managers informed of status of development effort and serve as liaison between development staff, project managers and internal/external client teams.
- Communicates and enforces Epsilon implementation standards
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our internal and external clients.
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 to 2 years project management
- 1 to 2 years budget management
- 1 to 2 years creating and implementing service catalogs with appropriate chargeback/showback reporting
- 1 to 2 years developing "go-to-market" strategies for internal solutions and brokered services
- 3+ years experience coding and development with production deployed solutions
- 3+ years experience with production deployed solutions leveraging: Java, PL/SQL, SQL, C/C++, C#/.NET, Oracle or SQL Server
- 2+ years experience with production deployed NoSQL solutions: Cassandra, MongoDB, Hadoop/HBase
- 3+ years experience supporting and troubleshooting network devices and network infrastructure
- 5+ years experience supporting and troubleshooting server hardware and multiple operating systems: Windows Server series, RedHat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, FreeBSD
- 5+ years experience supporting and troubleshooting enterprise SAN/storage environments
- 3+ years experience supporting and troubleshooting hypervisors and virtual environments: VMware ESX/ESXi, Hyper-V, KVM, Solaris Zones, AIX LPARs, Solaris LDOMs, RedHat KVM, Citrix Xen
- 2+ years experience implementing, supporting, and troubleshooting cloud solutions: SaaS (Software as a Service), IaaS (Infrastucture as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service), NaaS (Network as a Service), vCloud, OpenStack, CloudStack (and Citrix CloudPlatform)
- Confidence with statistical analysis, trending, and modeling
- Experience with OS kernel performance tuning: filesystems, virtual memory, and process scheduling
- Confidence with network tuning and network performance variability due to: TCP versus UDP, MTU, jitter, packet retransmits, and packet fragmentation
- Working knowledge of name and directory services: BIND DNS, Active Directory, AD DNS, LDAP
- Experience with security principles: OS hardening, least privileged access, network firewalls, switch ACLs, and advanced filesystem ACLs/permissions/privileges/ownership
- Experience creating technical documents, flow and process diagrams, and network architecture diagrams
Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background checks.
Epsilon is the industry's leading marketing services firm, with a broad array of data-driven, multichannel marketing solutions that leverage consumer insight to help brands deepen their relationships with customers. Services include strategic consulting, acquisition and customer database technologies, loyalty management, proprietary data, predictive modeling and a full range of direct and digital agency services, including creative, interactive web design, email deployment, search engine optimization and direct mail production. In addition, Epsilon is the world's largest permission-based email marketer. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data - 13 months ago
This firm makes e-mail marketing easy. Epsilon Data Management is a leading provider of direct marketing and customer relationship...