- Execute Work Flow of substrates as defined by engineering staff.
- Operate a range of equipment including metrology equipment, with a focus on WET HPC Chemistry processing
- Execute qualification procedures on assigned equipment.
- Document in a detailed manner any issues w/ equipment
- Update the pass-down on status of equipment and samples in the workflow
- Operate equipment and handle substrates using clean room protocol
- Operate metrology and, wet chemistry to ensure that substrates are processed according to instructions in SOPs and on Work Flow.
- Document completion of tasks and thorough pass-down for subsequent shifts to operate efficiently.
- Flexible to cross-train across different equipment.
- Perform sanity checks of the equipment by running scheduled quals and in the event of data of out spec.
- Work with a team of process engineers and associates (across night and day shift) to ensure that each sample is processed per the specific instructions assigned to them.
- Willing to work compressed shift. Will need to work between the hours of 6am~6pm or 6pm~6am
- Bachelor degree or Assoc. degree w/at least 3 years working experience with semiconductor fabrication.
- Fab Experience in Wet chemistry and semiconductor, device processing.
- Thorough working knowledge safely handling hazardous chemicals and materials.
- Excellent communication, organization, documentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently as needed.
Monster - 2 years ago