The Studio Traffic Manager is a unique position in that you will be the person who bridges the gap between each of the three teams: Client Services, Strategy, and Design & Development. You will be responsible for managing priorities, adjusting timelines, and ensuring that process is adhered to at all times.
- Manage the lifecycle of all assigned projects through design and production processes.
- Negotiate timelines and ensure that all deadlines are maintained.
- Set daily priorities and project planning with department team members.
- Keeps client deliverables in order and provide studio with accurate information.
- Troubleshoot creative, production and timing issues.
- Assess workload and resource allocation within studio teams based on project timelines.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Advertising or Related field (preferred but not mandatory for qualified candidates)
- 3-5+ years traffic experience within a high-volume agency, corporate
- Strong knowledge of web/interactive processes.
- Ability to manage multiple project tasks in a strict deadline-driven environment.
- Superior project management and organizational skills. Resourceful and solution-oriented.
What's in it for you:
HOW TO APPLY
- Great working environment
- Excellent benefits including paid health insurance, vacation, disability & dental, 401K, profit sharing, bonuses
- Becoming an integral part of a cutting edge agency and helping it grow
- Working with an international, talented and dedicated group
- Casual atmosphere with professional standards
- 2 min. walk from train station
Please complete our employment application at http://www.allwebcafe.com/#/agency-employment/agency-employment.php
All Web Cafe - 18 months ago
About allwebcafe: allwebcafe delivers interactive branding and marketing services that combine creative design with emerging technologies to...