JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for the details and cleanliness of the golf cart fleet, be sure carts are full of gas or charged, and supplies are accurately stocked. Provide unparalleled service to our members, our guests and Deliver The Cliffs Lifestyle.
- Greet and welcome players
- Stage carts in proper staging area prepared to service players as they arrive
- Detail staged carts in the morning as needed
- Be attentive and “ready” to service the member/guest at bag drop
- Remove golf bags from vehicles or storage room and load onto carts
- Properly set practice facility and short game areas in accordance to The Clubs specific guidelines
- Wash range balls and towels daily
- Remove bags from carts and return to either the member’s/guest’s vehicle or storage area
- Return carts to storage area removing towels, pencils, score cards, tees, trash, etc. from carts and reuse appropriate items
- Wash and detail carts before parking to charge overnight
- Properly plug carts in for charging for the night
- Execute the above to The Cliffs Standards
- Excellent communication/relational service skills
- Golf experience or knowledge of the game required
- Candidates must have professional presentation and strong customer service/interpersonal skills
- Possess the ability to drive a gas and/or battery operated golf cart, following
- safety guidelines
- Ability to lift, push, pull, carry up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to withstand a range of outside weather conditions (heat/cold, rain/snow, etc.)
- Must be able to withstand prolonged exposure to sunlight.
Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort and Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort are two luxurious, Spanish-Mediterranean-designed, all-suite...