Process nonexempt and exempt payroll associated with new hires, rehires, promotions, raises, tax information, banking, benefit deductions, awards, leaves of absence, relocation reimbursements and bonuses, garnishments, child support withholding, etc. Will interface with various departments and provide quality customer service to employees
proper flow of maintenance of employee data
- Responsible for the detailed preparation and processing of multiple multi-state payrolls
- Responsible for the coordination efforts between payroll, HR and management to ensure
- Audit and balance each payroll run and generate reports for processing and management
- Establish and maintain employee records and track and maintain liens and support orders
- Create and run basic reports in both the payroll and time and attendance systems
- Administer company time and attendance and iPay systems
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work effectively with others
- Excellent problem solving skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous payroll experience
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures related to payroll processing
- Accuracy, time management, organization and communication skills
- Ability to work with interruptions
- Familiarization with customer service environment
- Working knowledge of accounting principles, auditing concepts and controls
- Strong human relations and interpersonal skills
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Requirements: High School diploma or equivalent. At least two years of related experience. CPP (Certified Payroll Professional) preferred.
HealthSpring, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer.
Preferred Requirements: 2+ years payroll processin experience in healthcare related field. Experience with ADP. Knowledge of wage and hour laws and regulations and labor board standards. CPP or FPC certified.
Looking to keep a spring in Grandma's step, HealthSpring provides Medicare Advantage plans and Medicare Part D prescription drug...