Franklin Templeton Investments remains a leading global investment management organization for 60 years thanks to our greatest assets - our employees. With over 8,000 employees working inÂ 30 countries around the world to service over 240 financial products, we offer an exceptional range of diverse career options. Our corporate values reflect the best of our employees. We believe in putting clients first, building relationships, achieving quality results, and working with integrity. We strive to bring a balance of work and life to our employees.
We're currently looking for qualified candidates to join our winning team.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
The Product Manager for Franklin Templeton Real Estate Advisors will work as a liaison between investment management and distribution. In this liaison capacity, the Product Manager is expected to serve as a product expert and product champion for the global REIT, global private real estate and global real asset strategies. The position will interact with both investment management and distribution in an effort to promote and defend the product line, competitively position the product line, and serve as a internal proxy for the portfolio manager in non-investment related activities. Product Managers represent their respective investment teams acting as a specialized source of product and market knowledge. The day-to-day role of a product manager is a fluid one, with the immediate needs of the product generally dictating what must be the required focus.
You will be responsible for:
Ideal candidates will have:
- Serve as an internal proxy for portfolio manager and investment team of the assigned investment strategy(s)
- Support the gathering and retention of assets under management by working closely with sales and client service professionals across all distribution channels.
- Effectively answer client servicing questions, articulate investment team views and respond to performance issues and other investment-related issues on strategies for assigned asset class.
- Educate internal audiences on investment strategies and products. Articulate investment philosophy, process and outlook, as well as performance and positioning of specific products to internal (sales, client service, consultant relations and marketing) audiences
- Create strategic and global messaging for investment team on assigned investment strategy.
- Produce investment and competitive analysis for use by internal and external clients.
- Produce content for marketing materials, RFPs, and white papers.
- Provide PM perspective (investment strategy positioning and performance context, voice, & messaging) to internal business partners and others responsible for producing and delivering content to internal and external audiences.
- Participate in the development and pricing of new and current products, and provide new business support where required.Â
We thrive in a dynamic culture that is as rich as our tried-and-true investment philosophy and offer an opportunity for you to maximize your potential. We are committed to offering a competitive compensation package and exceptional benefits program.
- 4-6 years of financial services experience, preferably with a focus on investment management; prior investor relations experience is a plus.
- Experience in real estate or alternative investments preferred
- Strong analytical skills utilizing investment statistics, performance measurement preferred
- Knowledge of both the institutional and retail marketplace, both domestic and international preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, a must
- Strong understanding of investment and portfolio management processes required
- Strong knowledge of both public and private markets preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Resourceful, highly motivated and a self-starter
- Ability and willingness to travel
Highlights of our benefits include:
EOE. We invite you to visit us at www.franklintempleton.com to learn more about our company and career opportunities.
- Three weeks paid time off the first year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Education assistance
- Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
- Onsite fitness center and recreation center*
- Onsite cafeteria*
- Only applicable at certain locations
Franklin Resources believes a penny saved is a penny lost -- if it's not wisely invested. Operating as Franklin Templeton Investments,...