Division: Lawn & Garden
Function: Key Account Management
State/Province: Michigan [MI]
Country: United States [US]
Position Title: Sales Representative (Aquatics) - MI
Job ID: 3819
- Achieve revenue and profit objectives delivered by robust business plans.
- Develop and implement “Go to Market” strategies that support Brand Value.
- Manage key end users and distributor sales representatives to achieve sales target.
- Collaborate with Syngenta sales and marketing personnel to implement sales plan.
- Execute sales and marketing plans to gain maximum market share within the territory.
- Properly steward product portfolio by making sound recommendations to end users.
- Manage a key aquatics territory maximizing sales efforts.
- Manage 2 Bill-To Accounts.
- Develop trust as well as a solid working relationship with the top 50 end users in the territory.
- Develop trust as well as a collaborative relationship with distribution in the territory.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Critical knowledge: :
- It is essential that the candidate have technical knowledge of the product portfolio and of competitive products in the market. The candidate must be able to recognize competitive activities in the marketplace and know how to effectively minimize impact without compromising profit targets.
- This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture. Candidate should have a minimum of 2 years in field experience either in sales or a technical capacity.
Critical technical, professional and personal capabilities:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are critical to this position.
- The incumbent will need to be able to demonstate innovative skills to develop new market opportunities for Syngenta.
Critical leadership capabilities:
- Candidate will develop Must Wins in the territory to drive outstanding results.
- It will be essential for the candidate to build trust within end users and distributors in the territory to ensure success.
Critical Success Factors & Key Challenges:
- Key success factors will include prioritizing top end user and distributor sales rep field calls.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills are critical for this position.
- Key challenges will be to gain market share in an extremely competitive market.
- Ability to manage key end user accounts across large geopraphical region of northern US
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
- Travel Requirements = 80%
- Openings available at various locations:
- Position covers the following states: CT, CO, DE, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, NE, NH, NJ, NY, ND, OH, PA, RI, SD, VT, WV, WI
Syngenta - 14 months ago
Plagues of locusts, weevils, or any other kind of crop-destroying bugs were no match for Syngenta Crop Protection. The subsidiary of...