Loan Documentation Specialist 4 - Home Loan Processor
This role supports Home Mortgage Consultants in the processing of Wells Fargo home mortgage loans. Along with regular interaction with WF customers, duties include interpreting policies while analyzing applications, property specs and documentation; ordering all required verifications and conducting follow up with the customer or internal contacts as needed. Make sound business decisions based on credit risk policy and procedures. Perform high volume, time sensitive tasks related to the loan documentation process which includes researching and problem solving to ensure compliance with customer loyalty, quality and timeliness standards.
This role requires solid proficiency for processing government, conforming and/or non-conforming loans. Proficient in collateral review, communication/ interaction is typically non-scripted, developing and maintaining relationships with all involved parties.
This role is the main contact point for the customer throughout their loan process, requesting and gathering all required documentation while ensuring a high level of customer service is consistently provided.
Also required is the ability to analyze complex loan transactions. Regular and consistent communication with both the customer and the HMC is an integral part of this position.
1+ years experience in customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment.
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
analyzing and validating data.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills and experience.
- Experience processing conforming and non conforming loan products, including
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional, ethical manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain professional relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to perform tasks with limited supervision.
- Time management and organization skills to effectively prioritize multiple objectives and achieve volume goals.
- Experience with Windows operating system and keyboarding skills.
- Experience processing Government loans.
- Bi-lingual skills.
Wells Fargo - 21 months ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...