Meridium Inc. is the global leader in asset performance management solutions for process, power, mining and discrete manufacturing industries. With Meridium software and services, companies will accelerate profitability through effective asset strategies, thus increasing asset reliability and improving the performance of their production assets. Developing or improving these asset strategies also has a direct, positive impact on operational excellence by reducing financial, health and safety, and production risk; optimizing maintenance costs; ensuring regulatory compliance and decreasing the potential for undesirable incidents. Simply put Meridium predicts and prevents asset failures.
If you’re passionate about:
Then Meridium may be the place for you!
- Creating a safer and more predictable environment for our clients
- Working in an environment encouraging innovation and open communication
- Flexible hours and a casual environment
- Working with the latest technology frameworks and industry standards
Job Summary :
Ensures fulfillment of contracts and interpretation/analysis of contract language. Researches US and foreign regulations. May assist in negotiation of contracts, but is not primarily a contracts negotiator. Assists with many administrative duties.
- Interprets contract
- Assures that contracts contain all appropriate terms and conditions
- Reviews and analyzes documents to determine contractual obligations
- Negotiates Contracts
- makes recommendations for suggested changes
- assists with contract negotiations
- Supports Sales Staff
- Completes vendor/supplier profiles and questionnaires
- Provides AEs with needed templates as requested,
- Obtains and provides customers/prospects/vendors with admin documents needed (Form 6166, Certificate of good standing, W-9, insurance certificates, etc.)
- Assists with document authentications/Apostille
- Maintains customer specific policy and qualification portals e.g. PICS, Katera, etc.
- Supports Contract Administration
- Processes license and service orders
- Enters data in Contract Log and Database, track status and update
- Scans, ships and files documents
- Enters contract data into CRM
- Maintains pending/missing signatures/shipments of documents
- Coordinates AR opportunities with accounting and manages exceptions/questions/deviations
- Maintains log and timely processes royalty reports for third party suppliers
- Maintains Forms library
- Assists with maintaining pricing calculator
- Assists with various projects related to enhancement of contract data base information
- Bachelor's degree in business or paralegal OR a minimum of 2 years in contracts administration related work, including experience in establishing contract terms and conditions.
- Excellent knowledge of applicable contract laws.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation, time management, decision making, interpersonal relations and organization skills.
- Spanish Language knowledge is a big plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Meridium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meridium, Inc is the global leader in asset performance management software and services for asset-intensive industries. Meridium lowers the...