Imaging Concepts, a satellite office of Lewan & Associates, is looking for Document Management Sales Consultant in the Albuquerque, NM location.
Lewan and Imaging Concepts provide document management and IT solutions and serves customers in New Mexico, Colorado and Wyoming. Now partnered with Global Imaging Systems, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Xerox's $20 billion corporation, we can offer you even more growth opportunity!
B2B outside sales position offering document management solutions and services to customers in the Albuquerque area. We are looking for motivated candidates with strong prospecting skills.
Would you like to be a part of a Fortune 100 Company? Would you like to join the top office technology company in the Rocky Mountain West region? Would you like to be associated with one of the top 20 brand names in the world? Then Xerox / Imaging Concepts is the place for you!
Imaging Concepts offers a total compensation and benefits package.
- Responsible for document management consulting and selling printer maintenance/service agreements to current customers.
- Assist customer by analyzing and evaluating their print environment, requirements and costs and propose a maintenance/service agreement that will lower their overall cost and improve their service.
- Will ensure monthly quota is met for the assigned territory.
- Responsible for a minimum number of sales calls per week.
- Responsible for updating all sales activity and contact information daily into the Falcon database management program.
- Work with Territory Equipment Sales Reps to generate leads and grow the equipment business.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree required
Experience in B2B sales or office technology preferred
Must have drive and ability to excel in a fast-paced, competitive sales environment
Strong presentation skills
Strong relationship management skills with customers and personnel within the organization
Strong negotiation skills
Must be proficient with MS Office suite
Must have valid driver's license
Must maintain car insurance with company acceptable limits
Motor Vehicle Report required annually
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
Ability to work under stress/pressure to meet deadlines and financial objectives.
Ability to travel to customer sites, offsite meetings, company related functions, etc. with short notice and using your own vehicle.
Lewan & Associates - 2 years ago