TEAM is expanding our business development staff. We are seeking 1-2 professional sales over-achievers with excellent communication skills and a consistent track record of exceeding quota in a fast paced sales environment. Under limited direction, your focus will be to meet and exceed assigned quota, build territory revenue, prospect and close opportunities through individual initiative and by leveraging professional resources within TEAM. Successful applicants will possess knowledge of federal and Department of Defense agencies including U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Department of State, NASA, and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers specifically in the Southeast and Southwest United States. Respondents are expected to have prior knowledge and experience in federal sales and experience responding to our markets and clients. TEAM is a highly successful integrated engineering company providing program/construction management/environmental oversight and medical logistics to federal and DOD clients.
• Minimum 5-7 years’ experience selling in similar markets.
• BA/BS in Business, Management, Marketing, or Engineering fields
• Demonstrated ability to penetrate and close new accounts and opportunities.
• Excellent communication, team work, presentation, problem solving, and time management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment, while promoting independent activities and parallel efforts.
• Must be deadline-driven and have ability to work and succeed in time-limited environments.
• Ability to work collaboratively with subject matter experts, managers and leaders to achieve desired outcomes.
Position location: San Antonio, TX
TEAM is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. Minority and female applicants are encouraged to apply
TEAM Integrated Engineering, Inc. (TEAM) is a small business and licensed engineering firm. It began in 1997 with two full-time employees in...