This position will either be located on site at our Corporate Headquarters in Allegan, MI or in Minneapolis, MN depending on the candidate's job location preference.
Performs professional analytical support work in ITS arena to support operational processes. May perform a variety of complex support tasks.
Major Duties / Responsibilities
% of Time
Gathers, evaluates and analyzes a wide variety of data and information to support the assigned function. Conducts studies relating to a variety of ITS operational activities.
Plans, prioritizes, and reviews work for accuracy and compliance with policies, procedures, local, state and federal laws.
Works closely with internal customer groups and external service providers and acts as a resource within the team with process improvement and problem resolution.
Manages projects involving modifications or upgrades to the processes within area of responsibility. Develops procedures which maintain and maximize the usefulness of this system and works with internal customer groups to implement and evaluate these processes
Compiles reports and data related to designated function.
Ensures integrity of ITS systems for designated function including recommendations, system upgrades and document retention.
- Good knowledge of sound techniques in area of responsibility.
- Good customer service skills using diplomacy and sensitivity, both on the telephone and in person are needed; outstanding written communication skills and knowledge of effective program communication through various mediums are preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise in providing analytical support and problem solving in area of expertise.
- Demonstrated knowledge of related theory and practice, including US federal and state regulations.
- Knowledge of and experience with technology tools to support the ITS function including excellent computer skills in Microsoft Suite environment.
- Organized and able to coordinate multiple tasks, as well as effectively communicate written and verbal information with the appropriate sense of urgency.
- Bachelor’s degree in ITS, Business Administration, Management, or other related field.
- Three plus years of experience in a specialized ITS professional role.
From its beginnings as a packager of generic home remedies in 1887, Allegan, Michigan-based Perrigo Company has grown to become a leading...