The Staffing/Scheduling Nurse Coordinatory for Intermountain Homecare provides clinical expertise and leadership to the Salt Lake Home Health department. The incumbent will be accountable for coordinating the staffing and scheduling of staff and patient visits during the evening hours. Will review staffing reports to assit with staffing the next day. Will also make Home Health visits if needed. The Nurse Coordinator supports department policies / procedures to ensure safe, efficient and effective patient care.
This position will work Monday - Friday, 2-3pm to 10-11pm
- Current RN License in the State of Utah
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited institution (degree will be verified)
- This position requires verifiable current Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR certification. An original card must be verified prior to start date or the job offer will be withdrawn. For additional information regarding CPR requirements please visit our Job Requirements Page .
- 2 years of clinical nursing experience
- Home Health experience
- Leadership and mentoring experience
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to commute to the office at least twice daily to electronically transfer patient files or have other access to the internet to do this task twice daily
- Current driver's license, access to insured and reliable transportation and an acceptable driving record
- Carrying, listening, hearing, lifting, manual dexterity, pushing, pulling, seeing, speaking, standing, walking
- 2 Years of supervisory experience in a clinical nursing setting
Master's Degree in Nursing
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 2 years ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...