The Cincinnati Insurance Company, a subsidiary of Cincinnati Financial Corporation, stands among the nation’s top 25 property casualty insurer groups, based on direct written premiums. Our commitment to the independent agency system began in 1950 and is our company’s core strength and competitive advantage. We excel by offering agents and policyholders a local presence, unparalleled claims service, loss control consultation services, work-saving technology initiatives and competitive products, rates and compensation.
We are currently seeking an experienced Workers' Compensation field claims representative for our Central/Southern, Illinois territory.
Field claims representatives work from home supporting agencies by handling all aspects of claims from inception to conclusion.
Qualified candidates have:
- three or more years of experience handling complex medical and lost time claims in the state of Illinois
- good verbal and written communication skills
- sound computer and keyboarding skills
- solid decision making skills
- the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
A college degree is preferred, along with relevant insurance courses and industry designations.
Selected candidates receive a competitive salary and benefits package, including a company car, pre-tax savings plan and stock ownership.
Equal Opportunity Employer