Operate the assigned airship in a safe, effective and efficient manner
assuring for optimum utilization of the aircraft for favorable exposure
for the corporation.
In coordination with the Pilot-in-Charge and APIC, accomplishes public
relations assignments through the appropriate planning, organizing,
directing, operating, maintaining and administering of the airship
operations which includes the airship, personnel, and ground support
equipment as necessary. This is done in compliance with all corporate,
OSHA and FAA regulations, requirements and policies.
Interact in a professional and appropriate manner with corporate
personnel, vendors, media, airport management, general public and
Goodyear customers and potential customers.
- High School Diploma
- Maintain current knowledge of all FAA, Goodyear and other regulatory requirements, advisories, publications and policies.
- Other HS&E training as required by Goodyear
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- HTA Commercical Pilot License, Instrument Rating
- Multi Engine, HTA Instrument - Multi Engine- Instructor preferred
- 500 Hour Flt Time
Goodyear Tire & Rubber - 9 months ago
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. A Fortune 500 company, we employ approximately 73,000 people and manufacture our...