[MD&D]Senior Financial Analyst-00000B3N
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Job title: Senior Financial Analyst
- Calculation and Review of Sales and Inventory adjustment transaction
- Other Cost of Goods Sold review
- P&L review and comparison between Actual and BP
- Monthly actual P&L and Business Plan report to Region and Headquarter
- Short term and long term business plan preparation and monitoring
- Reviews policies and procedures periodically and revises as appropriate.
- Financial Analyst for one franchise in Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan.
- Monthly closing activities - Sales related
Data maintenance - ICP communication & Price &Standard cost maintenance etc.
Excellent in Excel
Fluent English speaking
5~10 years finance experience
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-South Korea-Seoul-Yongsan-gu
Organization: Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea (Ltd.) (7225)
Job Function: Planning & Analysis
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
- 2 years ago - save job
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science -...