Candidates should have experience in an instructional position teaching technical content to learners or have an extensive technical background. The technical instructor will be required to teach multiple Microsoft courses.
What You'll Bring to the Table:
- Systems Instructor for 2+ years and prefer training experience in an organizational environment
- Personal knowledge of current trends in training, technology, and Microsoft networking
- Ability to conduct ongoing, regular Microsoft technical training classes for various clients at New Horizons classrooms, as well as customer locations
- Knowledge of proven training methods and best practices for end user training on Microsoft technologies (desired)
- Self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills
- Ambition, strong work ethic, a willingness to learn, persistence, and DRIVE!
What We'll Bring to the Table
Outstanding perks -- PTO; paid holidays; business vehicles for customer appointments; 401K company match; Medical and Dental benefits package; Life, ADD, STD and LTD benefits; employee and family training; and much more.
Career development -- with over 300 centers in 70 countries, global transfer options, and a business model that fosters rapid company expansion, your career will stand to greatly benefit from our vast selection of opportunities.
Everything you need to succeed -- from an empowering manager, to a highly skilled staff, you'll have all of the resources you'll need to be able to offer unparalleled customer service.
Great product to represent -- since 1982, New Horizons Computer Learning Centers has grown to become the largest independent IT training company worldwide. We offer more courses, at more times and in more locations than any other company in the computer training industry.
Keys to Success
In the world of IT Training, Technical Trainers must continuously sharpen their skills though ongoing education while blending real world experience with the applications they will be teaching. Extent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously are required to succeed in this role If this sounds like the right mix of challenge and opportunity for you, and you meet the minimum qualifications, we want to hear from you!
Since 1982, New Horizons Computer Learning Centers has grown to become the largest independent IT training company worldwide. We offer more courses, at more times and in more locations than any other computer and business training company. Businesses and individuals can choose from hundreds of course offerings, delivered by experts, and offered in hundreds of convenient locations around the world.
To apply for this position, please forward your completed cover letter and resume.