Work on a fast paced and mission relevant contract as a test engineer with Cantada. The test engineers we are seeking will have a good grasp of computing system architectures and enjoy working in a creative environment where problem solving skills and knowledge of software development will aid in meeting clients mission directed goals. The Testing Engineer is responsible for testing and systems integration, development, analysis, and documentation of tested software. This person is experienced and skilled in the testing and evaluating of software. They have used a variety of programming languages, tool chains, and methodologies and excel working in small teams.
• TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
The Junior Test Engineer shall be able to perform all of the following T&E performance tasks as they apply to the program-specific focus areas:
System Evaluation Tasks — Planning and Execution of Performance Analysis
• Participate in the T&E WIPT and/or Integrated Test Team for coordination of evaluation plans
• Execute the evaluation plan on data collected by the Testing Tasks
Testing Tasks – Planning and execution of Performance Data Collection
• Support Data Authentication group functions; and comply with program Discrepancy Reporting criteria and processes
• Participate in T&E WIPT and/or Integrated Test Team for coordination of data collection plans
• Execute Testing and Data Collection per plan
• Produce associated Test Plans, Procedures, and Reports/Briefings, Data Management Plan
PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
SUBMIT RESUME TO: email@example.com
- Two (2) years’ experience in program and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- BA or BS from an accredited college or university in Math, Science, Engineering or Statistics, or related field is required.
- Five (5) years of additional T&E experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Professional Certification as T&E Level 1 or 2 or equivalent experience is required.
- Demonstrated experience of at least one (1) year within the focus areas needed by the program.
CANTADA - 22 months ago