Write market overview and submarket overviews for management as needed for budget, RFPs, etc.
- Assist with business development, client relations, underwriting budgets and RFP presentations.
- Assist with the design and implementation of signage, collateral materials and marketing plans for stabilized and new construction properties.
- Assist stabilized and rehab communities experiencing marketing challenges and poor occupancy.
- Analyze leasing reports on a weekly basis to anticipate and combat downward occupancy trends.
- Develop, track, and analyze the cost effectiveness of different advertising mediums. Meet and maintain relationships with advertising vendors.
- Educate and train region on new marketing initiatives, programs and technology.
- Assist in project management of various social media marketing initiatives.
- Lead and execute property branding and re-branding projects.
- Help train and prepare materials for Marketing and Social Media courses.
- Analyze marketing reports to stay apprised of rent and marketing trends.
- Develop, maintain, and evaluate leasing programs.
- Plan and organize sales meetings, seminars, and Gold Medallion.
- Shop competing properties to stay abreast on the marketability of floor plans, amenities, prices, and current market trends.
- Assist with personnel recruitment and special promotions.
- Assess and recognize employee performance.
- Coordinate and assist with new property transitions and marketing setups.
- Assist the Regional and Area VPs upon request.
- Assist the Regional Property Managers as needed.
- Attend owner’s meeting and provide marketing materials as needed.
- Assist with new development design, branding and floorplan review
Lincoln Property Company - 24 months ago
Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest diversified real estate firms in the US, with development and investment properties in more...