Write market overview and submarket overviews for management as needed for budget, RFPs, etc.
- Assist with business development, client relations, underwriting budgets and RFP presentations.
- Assist with the design and implementation of signage, collateral materials and marketing plans for stabilized and new construction properties.
- Assist stabilized and rehab communities experiencing marketing challenges and poor occupancy.
- Analyze leasing reports on a weekly basis to anticipate and combat downward occupancy trends.
- Develop, track, and analyze the cost effectiveness of different advertising mediums. Meet and maintain relationships with advertising vendors.
- Educate and train region on new marketing initiatives, programs and technology.
- Assist in project management of various social media marketing initiatives.
- Lead and execute property branding and re-branding projects.
- Help train and prepare materials for Marketing and Social Media courses.
- Analyze marketing reports to stay apprised of rent and marketing trends.
- Develop, maintain, and evaluate leasing programs.
- Plan and organize sales meetings, seminars, and Gold Medallion.
- Shop competing properties to stay abreast on the marketability of floor plans, amenities, prices, and current market trends.
- Assist with personnel recruitment and special promotions.
- Assess and recognize employee performance.
- Coordinate and assist with new property transitions and marketing setups.
- Assist the Regional and Area VPs upon request.
- Assist the Regional Property Managers as needed.
- Attend owner’s meeting and provide marketing materials as needed.
- Assist with new development design, branding and floorplan review
Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest diversified real estate firms in the US, with development and investment properties in more...