Interstates Control Systems, Inc. is currently looking for students interested in a Software Development Internship.
Interstates Control Systems Software Development team develops cost-effective information technology solutions by analyzing, coding, testing, and implementing new or by modifying existing software applications that require integration with control systems. Our leading edge services provide exciting career opportunities for programming professionals.
Primary Responsibilities will include:
• Support Software Developers with the design, development, and implementation of database applications, reports, and interfaces.
• Assist with systems design, development, training, implementation, and startup.
• Support stored procedures. (Oracle, MS SQL Server)
• Pursing a 4 year degree in Computer Science
• Knowledge or school projects involving all or some of the following programming languages .NET, VB, C, C#, JAVA, ASP, XML, SQL
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Interstates Control Systems has been awarded the 2010 System Integrator of the Year and has been a Certified CSIA Integrator since 2003. We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, focus on the training and development of our team members, and our business growth will provide you with consistent challenge and career development opportunities.
Your application will be considered only if all questions are
Interstates - 2 years ago
Interstates provides opportunity to work with a progressive, innovative, empowering, and safety-minded company. You will grow professionally...