To provide administrative support to the government customer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Day to day functions):
- Provide administrative support to the assigned branches at the site by assisting in day-to-day management of office operations, including but not limited to compiling and preparing information and reports, providing telephone support, and scheduling meetings.
- Search for and assemble information from files and documents for management and office staff.
- Receive developmental assignments regarding how to conduct special surveys, program evaluations and management surveys relative to the mission and administration in the office.
- Monitor and track all reports, studies and special projects.
- Establish due dates after discussions with management.
- Ensure that staff members are aware of established time frames and milestones.
- Keep site management informed of potential problem areas.
- Assist other staff members in researching, gathering and compiling material for briefings, talking papers and executive summaries for use by management at meetings and conferences.
- Summarize and tabulate a variety of information and data for inclusion in various reports.
- Create and set up file folders.
- File various documents in accordance with applicable filing procedures.
- Receive all incoming telephone calls and provide assistance or direct the call to the appropriate office/staff member.
- Assist with scheduling requests as received and maintain the calendar for management.
- Prepare correspondence, status reports, schedules and technical reports in final format from typed or handwritten drafts.
- Monitor and track all reports and special projects. Prepare a variety of reports by retrieving information from several automated databases. Analyze and compile data for management.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested
Minimum Experience, Education and Licensure:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- U.S. Citizenship
- At least 1 years previous experience performing administrative support functions
- Computer skills required: MS Office Suite proficiency
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment and relate well to others
- Ability to show initiative and commitment to the company’s goals
- Ability to readily adapt to changing requirements
- Strong commitment to performing and producing at the highest level of quality at all times
- Ability to manage individual workflow effectively and improve processes when necessary
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with coworkers both in written and verbal communications
- Positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; use fingers and hands to type or write; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Ability to Lift up to 25 lbs, bend, reach, carry, stoop, kneel, climb, etc.
This position is performed in a traditional office environment.
FCi Federal - 17 months ago