VMInnovations.com is a leader in online retailing with a proven record of success and sustained growth. While our company has competed in the world of e-commerce retail for only seven years, we have emerged as a leader in our retail categories, demonstrated by measures in both customer service and among our vendor community. Talk to us, check us out online and you'll see. Our achievements are a direct product of the dedication, work ethic and selfless team mentality demonstrated by everyone at VMInnovations.
Being a part of the VMInnovations team isn't just a job, and is not for everyone. Due to the fast-paced nature of E-Commerce, our team must remain focused day in and day out. This unwavering effort is what keeps us ahead of our competition and ensures the best customer experience anywhere, period. With a small staff relative to our goals and expectations, we rely on our people to be proactive and continually improve, work to gain knowledge of the company as a whole, and learn how to take on higher levels of responsibility.
Check Us Out: http://www.vminnovations.com/content/AboutUs.html
Your core values include dedication, motivation, responsibility and accountability along with a desire to be a part of something Huge. These qualities must be your pillars as a person as you start out ready to hit the ground running. Individual Success in a Start-Up company requires day-to-day tenacity driven by a perspective of the future without limits. If a nine-to-five day and 40 hour week with the same repetitive tasks are what you are looking for, you'll quickly find you're in the wrong place. We believe in people who are excited about their role and the unique opportunities in a growing, innovative company. We'll work to support you and provide the training and tools necessary to be successful within our fast-paced world of online retailing. In return, we ask for your dedication and desire to take our team to the next level. And of course, you better believe we have a lot of fun in the process.
About the Position:
VMInnovations' most valuable asset is our 1.5 Million customers and their experience with VMInnovations.
Our Mission: Make everyone Love VMInnovations as much as we do.
We have assembled a team of problem solving, dedicated, and friendly people to take on this mission. This team involves themselves in every aspect of the Customer Experience to detect problems, analyze data, and implement solutions. Our team operates much differently than a traditional Customer Service Department. We do not believe in scripts, red tape, or monotony. This allows us to think creatively, develop relationships, and problem solve for each customer on an individual level.
Communicating with Customers is only one aspect of our team's job. Our team takes on many roles that larger companies may create new positions for. The CE Team is at the center of the order process which allows them to communicate with each department, suppliers, and customers. They are responsible for projects and tasks in Accounting, Marketing, Operations, and Account Management all relating to our Customer's Experience with VMInnovations.
This team is intended to be Dynamic and Diverse adapting to our Customer Needs.
We Perfect the Customer Experience By:
The Workplace and Beyond:
- Communicating with Customers via Phone, Email, and Website Instant Chat
- Managing and Following up with Customer Feedback
- Managing Daily Customer and Supplier Transactions
- Utilize software tools, ongoing training, and your personal experience to monitor and address trends before they become problems
- Collecting and Analyzing Customer and Operations Statistics
- Focus on Methods to increase communication and order efficiency
- Creating and Managing Product Question Database
- Implementing new and creative ways to enhance our customer's experience with VMInnovations
As fast-moving and dedicated as we are both as individuals and as a team, VMInnovations also provides a fun and dynamic environment. Our office has a comfortable open floor plan that emphasizes communication and a team atmosphere. In addition to a place you are excited and proud to be at on a daily basis, we provide you with the tools of the trade, such as a new computer workstation with multi-screen interface.
In exchange for your ongoing growth and efforts, VMInnovations provides a competitive salary and unique benefits to take your skills and career to the next level. Those benefits include:
Work Hard - Play Hard: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKQRYhh-2mM
- Group Health & Dental Insurance, individual and family plans available
- Paid time off – sick leave & vacation
- Casual dress and open relaxed environment
- Regular company-funded special events and social activities – we know how to have fun!
- Unique travel and time off opportunities after years of employment
- Employee and company bonus opportunities totaling around $2,900 a year
As a part-time position, this is a great opportunity to gain real-world business knowledge and be exposed to one of the fastest growing industries all before completing your degree. We are happy to work around a qualifying individual's school schedule and provide full-time hours during the summer.
- Goal oriented, motivated and persistent
- Team Oriented
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction and oversight
- Handles difficult situations well and meets deadlines as needed
- Working towards a Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Understanding of Major E-Commerce Sites (Amazon, Ebay, etc)
- Ready for the unexpected and willing to take on new tasks and responsibilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- extremely detail oriented and able to manage several tasks at a time $11-$14 per hour; 20-30 hours a week (Flexible with Class Schedule and Full-Time available during the summer)
VMInnovations - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
VMInnovations is One Team, determined to shape the future of online shopping.
Established in 2006, VMInnovations boasts a 60% growth rate...