Top leading Finance Firm is recruiting for an HR Specialist to join their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to come and make the role their own and to assist with various projects. As the HR Specialist you will be based in the hub of HR Division, working closely with the back end of recruiting, compensation, and benefits. This is a great opportunity to learn and develop HR skills
This is a new role, and no two days will be the same. This is a hands on, HR generalist position. You MUST have 1-2 years of HR related experience, and a degree is required.
HR Specialist duties:
- Assisting the HR team with the back end of the recruiting process
- Helping with onboarding new employees
- Reaching out to references and drafting offer letters
- Assisting with updating staff handbook
- Assisting with updating new policy and procedures
- Attending interviews / internal meetings and taking notes
- Creating Job descriptions
- Liaising with Recruitment agencies
iCIMS Social Distribution - 12 months ago
Collective buying power is the premise behind Premier. The group purchasing organization (GPO) is an alliance of more than 2,700 US...