Crucell - Formulation Process Manager-00000C51
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Job title: Formulation process Manager (???)
???: ?? ??
- Manufacturing control for formulation process
- Managing of manufacturing environment, personal hygiene, intermediate product.
- Documentation or review and approval for SOP/BPRs, deviation, investigation, change control, equipment qualification and validation
- Planning and execution for annual operational plan of production, investment, repair, manpower and expense
- Planning and execution for personal training on cGMP and process techniques
- Planning and execution of CAPA for deviation and internal/external audit
- Monitor and analysis of production yield and product quality trend
Planning and execution for periodical preventive maintenance
- Organizational skills and an ability to perform job assignments
- Knowledge on cGMP and biological product(especially, Vaccine)
- Experience and skill on manufacturing process including aseptic process technique
- Speaking, reading and writing in English
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-South Korea-Incheon-Yeonsu-gu
Organization: Berna Biotech Korea Corporation (8856)
Job Function: Production
HireDiversity.com - 15 months ago