Position is scheduled for 40 hours per week. Regularly scheduled hours
will be Monday-Friday (8:00am-5:00pm).
Function: Responsible for ensuring that new consumer loans have been
closed with valid and accurate documentation and that they are accurately
booked to the JHA system. Conducts a thorough quality control review of
closed consumer loans and reports exceptions to management. Follows-up
on missing and incomplete documentation using collateral tracking.
Processes payment and adjustments on JHA system. Researches customer
inquires and provides answers based on findings and experience. Performs
follow-up on MV liens not perfected.
accurately entered and all accounts are in compliance with bank lending
- Establishes new accounts on JHA system making certain that all data is
policy. Makes corrections as required and ensures that booking
procedures are correct.
required loan documentation. Reviews loan closing documentation for
- Performs a thorough review of all booked loans. Ensures receipt of
accuracy and completeness. Obtains corrections as necessary and reports
exceptions to management. Assures that the loan was closed according to
bank instructions and policy.
accuracy of key fields as defined in the Maintenance Review procedure.
- Following day reviews of maintenance changes on Consumer loans to verify
documents in file folders.
- Organizes consumer new loan files and ensures proper placement of loan
filing using DMV system.
- Files MV 901 forms with New York State and researches unknown lien
accuracy of key fields as defined in the Maintenance Review procedure,
- Maintains collateral accounts to reflect proper collateral control.
- Reports exceptions to bank lending policy as necessary.
- Compiles loan reports as requested.
- Following day reviews of maintenance changes on consumer loans to verify
- Performs follow-up on MV liens not perfected.
- Follows up on all exception items, as found in the Collateral Tracking
written and verbal inquires, explain features and assist customers
- Knowledge of bank loan products and services in order to respond to
terms of the loan.
- Provides dual control and verification of daily maintenance reports.
- Processes payments received and non-posted items in accordance with the
account processing, automatic funds transfer, ACH set up and maintenance.
- Performs maintenance requested including suspense, charge-off, shadow
request from another department or errors found during clean-up process
- Performs next day review on all maintenance performed as a result of
- Deliver highest level of customer service to customers, branches and
- Answers customer service phone calls and assist customers with loan
1. May be required to cover all or part of specific department positions
during staff vacations, absences or training.
2. Performs other duties within department as assigned or directed.
Additional Job Information:
- 2-year degree or equivalent work experience
- 1 - 2 years experience in banking environment, preferably in loan
applicable computer software.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Paralegal experience beneficial
- Detailed oriented with ability to work within deadlines
- Excellent calculator and PC Skills with knowledge of Word, Excel & other
knowledge with others.
- Ability to work as a team member, effectively sharing ideas, skills and
set forth in the employee development outline.
- Will be required to complete/achieve CORE competencies of position as
Five Star Bank - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard -