Participate in all phases of software development lifecycle, including the design and implementation of programs and applications to ensure successful delivery of business value to internal and external customers. Serve as a mentor to other Developers.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, related field or equivalent experience. 4+ years of programming or application development experience. Experience with SQL, PL/SQL, or T-SQL. Experience with ETL, Oracle forms/reports, Oracle APEX, or ADF preferred. Experience with Medicare Part D highly preferred.
Knowledge Worker: Critical Thinking/Execution, Adaptability/Flexibility, Communication/Relationship Development, Technical and Professional Knowledge
• Develop new or modify existing programs and applications, using programming languages and development tools, to solve Medicare Part D objectives, ensuring compliance with CMS mandates and health plan needs
• Analyze available information applying experience and systems knowledge to diagnose problems and identify solutions to meet user requirements, including analyzing available Medicare Part D information such as CMS memos, standards, and contracts
• Query, manipulate and analyze complex data to support production systems and resolve ad-hoc user requests
• Test and document program modifications in accordance to the change policy, and assist in the creation of user and system documentation
• Build, maintain, and optimize ETL programs and processes for large datasets
• Provide guidance and support to lower level Developers
Licenses/Certifications: ITIL Certificate or obtain within 18 months of hire
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...