Role: ION ANALYST (Infrastructure ION Developer)
We are looking for an ION Analyst who will be committed for the duration of the contract until June 28, 2013 . This individual will be building two identical environments UAT & PAT. They would need to set up from ground level up using ION and WINFITS components. This individual would need to be independent, project oriented and capable of handing market connectivity, installation, configuration, and basic troubleshooting skills.
Please submit candidates with the following:
Must have APPLICATION/ION REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong knowledge on ION*NET / MMI*NET, WINFITS*NET A must
- Excellent hands-on skills with Installation, configuration and deployment of the ION platform, gateways, components using the ION SysAdmin Tool A must
- Strong understanding on Daemon Master/Slave topology, installation, configuration, migration A must
- Good understanding of SQL 2005, SQL statements to construct reports, components connectivity, JOINS, etc.
Nice to have:
- SERVER OS: Windows 2003, 2008, LINUX (SUSE 11, RHEL 5.8)
- Databases: SQL 2005
- Protocols & Technology: TCP/IP, HTTPS, HTTP, FTP, SSH, SCP, IBM MQ Series
- DESKTOP OS: WINDOWS 7, XP
OTHER Soft Skills:
- Financial/banking industry experience
Excellent communication skills; be independent at project-management
Should be capable of independently running with the projects and managing the time-line and deliverables. Meeting deadlines is a key aspect of this role
Be a team player and adhere to security & technology guidelines
Good working knowledge of SDLC procedures
Excellent documentation and good housekeeping skills
Good troubleshooting skills at network and server levels for application connectivity and functionality
We have been tasked with building two independent locked-down UAT ( Acceptance ) and PAT (Production Acceptance ) environments. This is an audit remediation project.
The ideal candidate would possess excellent knowledge of building and deploying ION environments, installing, configuring ION/WinFITS components, building a platform, managing connections to the ECN markets and plumbing the components to SQL databases. Strong communication and project management skills are essential.
Has good understanding of SQL 2005, SQL stmts to construct reports, components connectivity, JOINS,
Strong understanding on Daemon Master/Slave topology, installation, configuration, migrationYes
Databases: SQL 2005 *5+ Yrs.
DESKTOP OS: WINDOWS 7, XP *5+ Yrs.
Hands-on skills with installation, configuration & deployment of the ION platform, gateways, *2+ Yrs.
ION*NET / MMI*NET, WINFITS*NET experience/knowledge *2+ Yrs.
ION SysAdmin Tool *2+ Yrs.
Protocols & Technology: TCP/IP, HTTPS, HTTP, FTP, SSH, SCP, IBM MQ Series *5+ Yrs.
SDLC / PMLC and understand the dynamics of complex delivery (not just methodology) *5+ Yrs.
SERVER OS: Windows 2003, 2008, LINUX (SUSE 11, RHEL 5.8) *5+ Yrs.
Troubleshooting *5+ Yrs.