Responsible for processing teller transactions which include deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, transfers, money orders, cashier’s checks, travelers and gift cheques, and cash advances. Assists current and prospective customers with questions and maintenance on existing accounts. Markets Bank products to current and potential customers within the branch location and throughout the in-store facility as appropriate under the guidelines of the marketing plan. This position requires regular, predictable and timely attendance at work to meet department workload demands.
Hours: Monday 10:00am-7:00pm, Wednesday 10:00am-2:00pm, Friday 10:00am-7:00pm, and Saturday 10:00am-6:00pm pmpmppppppmpm
Must be willing to work at multiple locations and to adjust schedule in order to meet branch coverage needs.
- Ability to read and comprehend verbal and written instructions
- Ability to communicate with a wide variety of individuals
- Ability to resolve customer concerns
- Demonstrated sales experience
- Cash handling and customer service experience
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- High school diploma/GED
- Ability to perform basic math calculations
- Knowledge of personal computer and other office equipment
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to learn, retain, and follow various policies and procedures of the bank
Apply To This Job
Capitol Federal Savings - 12 months ago