Why Guaranty Bank?|
Guaranty Bank is a full service bank that was founded in 1923 during the Great Depression. An industry leader in the banking business with 175+ branches in five states. Guaranty Bank focuses on high levels of customer service, sales and offers you an opportunity to succeed in our financially strong and growing company.
Passionate about building relationships and customer service, we are dedicated to your success with great managers, superior training, growth potential, and long term career opportunities you deserve. Are you ready to be part of our highly respected team?
If you enjoy talking with people and providing great customer service, then working with Guaranty Bank is where you should be! Primarily working in retail stores, youll spend the majority of your day meeting store customers, handling cash and banking transactions, while exploring new sales opportunities and much more. You will work with top level managers who will teach you skills in retail sales, banking and finance. Strong support, professional development and career advancement, its all here for our Sales Associates at Guaranty Bank.
• Working in a retail store with customers, engaging in conversation with them about their banking needs.
• Ability to introduce new products and services to customers and willing to ask for referrals.
• Working with cash and ability to accurately count, add and handle currency.
• Handling money, securing customer approval and placing product orders
• Conducting needs-based consultative sales discussions to introduce Guaranty Banks products and services with in store customers.
• Completing emails, voicemails and other administrative functions.
• Be willing to participate in company training sessions
• Achieving new learning, quality, and career heights with help from your Sales Manager, fellow Sales Associates and our training and development team
Our retail sales people come from a variety of different backgrounds. Success does not hinge on a precise work history. Below are some critical factors that are necessary to insure your success:
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required;
• 6 months of retail sales/service experience, developing both new accounts and servicing accounts on a monthly basis.
• Ability to calculate basic math and banking figures such as interest, percentages, proportions and the like
• Strong commitment to customer service!
• Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and customer service skills
• Highly disciplined, independent, entrepreneurial, confident, well organized self-starter
• Team oriented, adaptable, coachable, dependable, with a strong work ethic
• Able to sit, stand and carry products and/or equipment of up to 50 lbs.
• Reliable transportation
• Ability and willingness to engage in conversation with store customers and introduce yourself and Guaranty Banks products and services
• Starting hourly base wage of $9.71-$11.70 depending on relative experience and variable compensation program with bonus potential
• Flexible Schedule
• Opportunities for advancement
• Continuous Learning and Development programs and Tuition Reimbursement
• Medical, Dental, Life, Disability Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching, and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
What do Banking Sales people have to say?
I used to work at another bank and I am so much happier at Guaranty Bank!
I love getting customers the products they need, saving them money and time.
Its like owning your own franchise without the investment.
Guaranty Bank is the best career choice I could have made.
Guaranty Bank - APPLY today!
Women, minorities, veterans and disabled workers are strongly encouraged to apply.
CareerBuilder - 20 months ago