The Human Resources Manager will provide HR services nationally to our U.S. employees and managers and is the onsite HR contact for the staff in our Scottsdale, AZ office. The ideal candidate will be flexible, professional, mature, and have a successful track record of building and maintaining successful relationships with managers and employees at all levels within the organization as well as with vendors and external contacts.
We are seeking a seasoned, polished, outgoing, and self-sufficient HR professional and true HR generalist with recent expertise in areas of human resources including: technical recruitment, employee relations, and employee benefits administration and leave administration. This position will regularly perform work in the areas of:
Additional work may be done in other functional areas such as training as needs arise.
- recruitment (technical and non-technical roles)
- new hire orientation
- HRIS data entry
- leave administration
- employee relations/counseling and resolution
- benefits administration and pay inquiries
- E-verify administration
- Advanced working knowledge of state and federal employment law is required including FMLA, ADA, FLSA, Title VII and COBRA.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Candidate should be able to work with and maintain confidential information.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and high degree of comfort with other MS office products such as Outlook
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint a plus
- Experience with Success Factors for performance management and other modules is a plus
- Experience with ITSM/Remedy a plus
- Experience with E-Verify a plus
- 3 years or more exempt level HR experience/ 5 years or more overall HR experience
- 2 years or more recent recruiting experience (full cycle and technical recruiting)
- 5 years+ recent employee relations experience
- 2 years+ recent benefits administration experience
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field or equivalent college coursework and experience
- PHR or SPHR certification is preferred
- Experience with HRIS systems preferred (SAP experience a plus)
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) specifically Open Hire/SilkRoad is a plus
- Budgetary experience desired
- Experience drafting HR policies
- FLSA classification experience a plus
- M&A experience a plus
- Experience with employee engagement and retention efforts a plus
- Recent experience in roles with primarily white collar staff in a professional services industry (e.g. IT or financial services, etc.) preferred
Pegasus Solutions has no reservations about providing services to the worldwide hotel industry. Its reservation, representation, and...