The ideal candidate will have …
Strong Consideration will be given to those with:
- The ability to start a conversation online, and the desire to be published in the online world.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the appropriate style, tone, and voice to the specific piece of content and it's objectives.
- A passion for understanding our industry, our customers, and how we help them and our business' mission.
- Strong organizational skills to work independently and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Currently be in college or grad school, majoring in journalism, business, marketing, advertising English or other liberal arts.
This is a multi-month flexible internship. If you can juggle school and work, and want extra cash to pay the bills, we'll keep you very, very busy. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in the online marketing and technology industry.
- Experience working for a software firm, writing for a blog that's a plus.
- Experience with marketing automation software such as HubSpot
- Online marketing experience a very big plus
Please submit your resume in word format (.doc or .docx) to email@example.com
Job Type: Marketing
Job Location: Nashua, NH
Job ID: IMI-001
At the heart of Ektron is our commitment to our customers and our dedication to finding a better way of helping them manage information and...