Role will be responsible for providing development, growth, and support of IT systems focused on financial management and reporting. Specific work will include continued support and growth of an Oracle Financials system as well as integrated supporting applications, development and maintenance of business system interfaces, and the development and delivery of analytics and reporting. Magellan is seeking a candidate with a proven track record of working well in a collaborative environment and offering ideas and direction in the management of business solutions within an Enterprise Applications Team.
Provide technical expertise, development and support for an Enterprise Oracle Financials 12.1.3 environment.
Technical Experience/Skills Required:
- Develop and support Oracle Reports, Discoverer, ADI and Essbase reporting.
- Develop and support applications and/or interfaces meeting specified business requirements.
- Ability to apply professional writing skills to the documentation of system processes and functionality.
- Daily interaction with end users of business and accounting systems.
- Ability to plan and manage work on a daily basis meeting defined project goals and dates.
Technical Experience/Skills Preferred: (one or more of these skills)
- Past experience in the implementation or support of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System or Enterprise Financial System
- Experience using an Enterprise SQL Database
- Solid knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Strong Unix skills
- Past history of report development using SQL based reporting tool(s)
Technical Experience/Skills considered a Plus:
- Oracle eBusiness Suite (Oracle Financials)
- Oracle Reports
- Oracle Discoverer
- Oracle ADI
- AIX Unix knowledge and use
- AIX Unix scripting
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Oracle Database 10.x
Bachelors degree in MIS, CIS or related field or equivalent experience.
- .Net development skills
- Java development skills
- C# development skills
- Web development and deployment
This position will be filled at a level commensurate with the candidate's education and experience.
The ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing in English with co-workers, supervisors, internal and external customers; the ability to work in stressful conditions; the ability to adapt and respond in changing circumstances; the ability to use a personal computer with the Windows® operating system to complete time sheets, send and receive email, and access information posted on the Company’s intranet; availability as needed to work on both a scheduled and call-out basis; and the ability to work at the assigned job site.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or working conditions.
Magellan Midstream Holdings GP, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P. - 11 months ago
Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P. is principally engaged in the transportation, storage and distribution of refined petroleum products. As o...