We are an award winning, full-service IaaS provider with solutions for businesses that make technology simple, manageable, and affordable. The company's visionary network management team strives to exceed customers' expectations and foster long-standing relationships to help businesses succeed.
We provide a comprehensive suite of customizable managed solutions that allow our customers to complement their existing IT infrastructure. Utilizing our cloud computing technology platform and nationwide network, we offer the most complete and advanced managed services to businesses of any size.
We're looking for talented people who believe in working hard and having fun. Our ideal candidates are curious and passionate about finding creative solutions to complex problems.
Jr. Systems Administrator - Managed Hosting
We are a leading Managed Cloud Service Provider. We provide custom IaaS solutions to small to medium businesses. The ideal candidate should be an great communicator with the desire to interface with clients and colleagues to orchestrate and engineer private cloud deployments.
- Install, configure, tune and troubleshoot many modern OSes (such as MS Windows 2008, CentOS, RedHat EL, Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian, FreeBSD)
- Solid understanding of VMware ESXi hypervisor functionality and architecture as well as installation, configuration and on-going troubleshooting
- A firm grasp on IP networking technologies, VLANs, switches, routers, subnetting, MTU, IPv6, firewall principles
- Experience with enterprise storage systems (NetApp, EMC, Equallogic, etc)
- Ability to develop and build on in-house scripts to automate workflows
- Strong documentation skills a must
- Must be highly organized
- Experience with VMware vCloud Suite
- VMware/Microsoft/Cisco Certifications
- Work with customers and other technical staff to implement managed hosting and cloud solutions
- Assess production systems for flaws and propose remediation
- Receive escalation from Tier 1 NOC Engineers to work production issues to resolution
- Work with technical management to implement infrastructure upgrades and maintenance
- Provide leadership and coaching to junior staff
- Provide occasional on-site support to local clients
Compensation & Benefits:
- This position requires maintenance to be performed in off-hours. Candidate will be required to perform these activities on a regular basis
- On-site support may be necessary at company or customer locations
- Candidate will be required to participate in an on-call rotation and be on-call for escalation about matters of expertise other times.
- This position is located in Parsippany, NJ
- Medical/Dental, Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term disability
- 401k and stock options plans available depending upon enrollment availability.
ZipRecruiter - 23 months ago