We have an immediate opening for an Analyst II that will provide reporting and data analysis from various systems to CenturyLink Real Estate from department level to site level. The Analyst II will be part of a team that oversees the operations budget for a portfolio of over 50 million square feet of real estate,
- Prepare and distribute monthly reports to a variety of audiences.
- Assist with preparing budgets and forecasts based on historical trending, normalization of the data, and anticipated events.
- Track budgets and actuals for multiple levels of the Real Estate team.
- Use data to research budget variances and provide explanations.
- Assist with accounting functions including accruals and reclassing expenses.
- Consult with peers, field personnel, on budget needs and results, provide accounting interpretation, transaction detail, analysis, history and forecasts as necessary.
- Work with proprietary software systems and assist with implementing improvements.
- Work on special projects as necessary.
- Two or more years of experience demonstrating strong analytical skills.
- Expert level knowledge of MS Excel, including the use of advanced data evaluation formulas, pivot tables, filters, and V-Lookups.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, maintain a high level of attention to data/result integrity, be detail oriented, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Word, and Power Point.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or other technically related field is preferred.
- Minimum of two years related experience.
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.