Responsible for providing high quality and efficient service and support to customers by performing carrier to carrier port out support within organizationally established timeframe requirements. Partner with all major departments within the assigned states and corporate departments. Ensure continuing cooperation and partnering with all Exchange Carriers (LEC’s and CLEC’s) resulting in the successful migration of customer services to the winning carrier.
- Clear command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Outlook, ‘basic’ Excel skills
- 0-4 years of demonstrated customer service and/or provisioning or telecom experience
- Experience that demonstrates the ability to meet inflexible deadlines; perform both routine and non-predictive multiple tasks; and handle customer conflict to a successful resolution.
- Ability to apply current processes and policies in all aspects of the job by acquiring and becoming proficient in Integra’s system of interrelated procedures, data entry and record keeping.
- Ability to defuse intense situations and negotiate resolutions, or enlist support and assistance from others.
- Telecommunications product and provisioning knowledge preferred.
- Experience with NPAC preferred
- Understanding and compliance with FCC / State Agency, and Regulatory guidelines.
Integra Telecom - 2 years ago
Integra Telecom wants to be a key component of the US communications network. The facilities-based telecommunications carrier provides local...