RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
- Responsible for ensuring that gas dispensers are operating and collecting money for gas, oil, and cigarettes purchased by customers.
- Provide great customer.
- Observe flow of automobiles being filled with gasoline.
- Occasionally show/assist customers in dispensing gasoline.
- Collects payments for customer purchases.
- Accurately records purchases in register.
- Makes change and keeps accurate till.
- Maintains sanitation of Kiosk, dispensers, islands, along with other station equipment.
- Maintain Station Logs as required
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
- Company Orientation
- Basics Safety
- ACR Checker Certification
- Fuel Interface POS Certification/ Classroom/On-Site training
- AST Certification
- Fire Extinguisher Certification
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Able to work independently without supervision
- Basic mathematical skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to lift 30+ lbs.
- Frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and outside weather conditions.
- This environment is fast paced and requires the partner to be able handle multiple tasks at once.
H-E-B is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas with approximately $17 billion in revenue and 76,000 Partners. Founded in 1905, H-E-B operates...