Manage assigned territory in a manner that will ensure customer satisfaction while achieving Sales and Case Growth Goals.
Provide superior consultative sales and service by utilizing Star Solutions, CRM, and other FSA proprietary Customer Solution Tools.
Work with current and prospect accounts to gain new business.
Visit with assigned accounts as well as prospect accounts on a scheduled basis.
Draft letters and memos to keep customers and all FSA Departments updated onactivities.
Review and improve service level by monitoring Out-of-Stock and Sub Reports, Price Over Ride Reports and Weekly Usage and Demand Reports.
Work closely with Procurement Department to ensure that proper inventory levels of needed products are in stock at all times and available to assigned customers.
Prepare and present projected usage information to Procurement in a timely manner as needed.
Perform customer collections and work proactively to keep accounts current
Attend sales related meeting and activities
Other duties as assigned.
- High school equivalency required, with some college preferred.
- Experience in School, Health Care Bid or Chain Sales is required
- Computer skills required; knowledge of MS Word & Excel.
- Good oral and written communication skills required.
- Strong ability to prioritize and organize is vital, must work well in groups, and be able to manage heavy workloads with many interruptions.
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Food Services of America - 13 months ago
Supplying American restaurants with food is the primary service of this company. Services Group of America (SGA) is one of the leading...