Walmart serves customers and members more than 200 million times per week at more than 10,130 retail units under 69 different banners in 27 countries. With fiscal year 2012 sales of $443 billion, Walmart employs 2.2 million associates worldwide.
- Provides reporting, updates productivity, dashboards, scorecards, and operational /SLA metrics for management and customer review. Assist in gathering audit information for Key Controls Reviews (PBC)
- Ensures Master Data meets integrity, quality and compliance standards through completion of daily audits.
- Completes Special Projects through collaboration with Department Managers, collects information about system problems, errors and exceptions, recommending solutions and assisting with implementation of changes. Monitors project status and provides updates on progress ensuring timely completion.
- Creates Training Manuals, organizing materials for effective learning, gathering feedback from users and editing materials based on associate feedback and system changes. Trains others as requested.
- Supports system change requirement gathering, testing and implementation.
- Organizes meeting logistics and creates presentations from content provided by managers
Meets eligibility requirements to receive IRS Tin Match authorization (AGI filed with IRS in prior tax year)
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year experience in Master Data, Accounts Payable, Merchandising, Post Audit, Unclaimed Property, Regulatory Accounting
- Associates Degree in Business, Finance or Related Field
- Proficiency using Microsoft software applications including databases, spreadsheets, retail link, SAP, QMF or related applications.
- 1 year experience in Shared Service Environment or related field.
Sr. Coordinator, Master Data - GSS
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...