- Active DoD Top Secret Clearance with SCI
Experience testing data rich internet applications, data quality, and back-end data processing applications
- Back-office ETL systems for complex and large sized data applications
- Unix commands & scripting experience
- PL/SQL , SQL Plus or TOAD
- XML Schema, XSLT, XPath, Xquery. Required Skills:
- Knowledge and progressive experience with tools and technologies required to execute various forms of system testing (regression, performance, etc)
- Understanding and experience across full system development life cycle
- Experience with test planning, test case development.
- Excellent customer relationship skills, sound business decision-making ability.
- Experience with test design, execution, and traceability
- Experience with defect management and configuration management process.
- Experience with defect tracking/resolution using ClearQuest and Bugzilla tools.
Candidate should have some progressive experience in the area of system development
Specific Job Description
The position shall conduct a thorough analysis of operational, technical, systemic requirements and conduct a gap analysis for any required modification to maintain the tape backup and virtual tape backup infrastructure. Operations and Maintenance (O&M): shall provide monitoring, troubleshooting, and maintaining the tape backup and virtual tape backup infrastructure. O&M support will be available during normal duty hours of 0700 to 1600 Monday through Friday, Eastern Standard Time (EST), excluding Federal holidays and available outside these hours 24/7 via cell phone. Support shall include, but is not limited to:
- Execute test cases, document exceptions, analyze and validate test results and trends with development teams to ensure system and data quality
- Analyze System Requirements Specification and Designs to define test scenarios, develop test cases, automated test scripts, test conditions, and define estimates for test development and execution efforts.
- Identify risks and issues
- Recommend and develop new, innovative, and efficient process improvements to current testing processes and methodologies including use of automated testing approaches
- Identify and document intellectual assets for use in future testing efforts.Work Location: Washington D.C.
Standard Job Description
Designs, develops, and implements testing methods and equipment. Plans and arranges the labor, schedules, and equipment required for testing and evaluating standard and special devices. Provides test area with parameters for sample testing and specifies tests to be performed. Compiles data and defines changes required in testing equipment, testing procedures, manufacturing processes, or new testing requirements. Responsible for testing all customer samples and for special tests that cannot be performed in the test area.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 2 years of professional experience; or no experience required with a related Masters degree. Considered experienced, but still a learner.
LMCareers Business Unit
ESS0997 IS&GS-CIVIL (S8200)
Info Systems & Global Sol
District of Columbia
STANDARD-Mon-Fri/8 hours a day
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of people works with partners around the world to bring proven...