As one of the busiest Level II Trauma Centers in the Bay Area, more patients rely on the Real Heroes at Bayfront Medical Center. Our state-of-the-art surgical center is seeking Surgical Technicians with previous OR scrub tech experience or First Assist to join our dynamic Team. Currently, we have exciting opportunities in the following areas:
Surgical Techs CVOR
If you are ready be rewarded for your talent,
- Must have High School diploma or equivalent.
- Documentation of completion of formal Surgical Technician Training or must have documented on-the-job training from an acute care hospital.
- BLS required.
- Prefer national certification as a Surgical Technologist.
- Prior clinical experience in a formal tech training program and at least 3 yrs experience as an OR Scrub Technician in an acute care setting.
- Advanced knowledge of surgical instrumentation and equipment - operation and use.
- Ability to scrub all surgical procedures and utilize available resources for difficult procedures.
- Advanced knowledge of surgical procedures, the progression from start to finish.
- Must have a fundamental awareness of surgeon needs and can anticipate basic needs.
- Ability to function as a generalist and preceptor.
- Must have effective Communication skills, Interpersonal skills and excellent Customer Service skills.
we encourage you to choose teal!
Apply online at www.bayfront.org
FloridaCareerLink.com - 2 years ago
St. Pete's tourists and residents alike count on Bayfront Health System, operator of the coastal city's Bayfront Medical Center, a...