Advanced Software Systems (ASSYST) is looking for qualified applicants to fill the following opening in Rockville, MD:
Specific Duties Include:
- The candidate will install, configure, optimize and administer Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL databases.
- Responsible for database integrity, security, disaster recovery and performance tuning.
- Develops and enforces database administration and user standards and procedures.
- Audits, modifies and amends data in systems using SQL commands, hand-editing and bulk import.
- Oversees the scheduling of database projects, database and transaction log backups, notifications and database replication between multiple SQL Servers and remote sites.
- Assist developers in creating stored procedures and SQL commands to properly query databases.
- Fluent in backup/restore and log shipping procedures.
- Develops requisite documentation and for knowledge transfer to staff.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 database administration and SQL Server Reporting Services
- Coding / Integration experience in SQL, Stored Procedures/Views, scripts
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, employee stock ownership plan, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and more in order for our employees to maintain a secure work/life balance. Qualified candidates should apply online at: www.assyst.net.
- MS in Computer Related Field.
ASSYST is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.