Premium Players know how to win…they start by joining the right team!
The Finish Line is a premium specialty athletic retailer with a strong track record of success! We operate over 660 stores across the country and online at www.finishline.com . We offer a premium work environment that encourages you to move at the speed of change in a fast-paced, high energy and dynamic culture! If you are looking to collaborate with top industry talent and best in class brands, then an exciting career may await you!
Finish Line is currently seeking a Workforce Analyst to assist and provide financial and statistical analysis and monitoring for the Customer Care Department by performing the following duties:
- Assist the Workforce Manager with forecasted budget for the next fiscal year’s customer care labor costs broken down to a weekly level and based on company directives given for expected sales; factor in all relevant events when establishing future and maintaining current year’s budget; continually analyze and make necessary recommendations for adjusting current year’s labor hours/cost as necessary to stay on budget
- Continually review report setups, codes and data to ensure valid information is being utilized to management team in regards to labor standards, forecasting, workforce labor scheduling
- Assist the Workforce Manager on developing and maintaining reports to mine pertinent data on a re-occurring and/or ad-hoc basis
- Partner with management team to ensure adequate staffing, including creating contingency plans and monitoring workflow.
- Presents daily summary of customer care representative performance to management, including staffed hours, handle time, call volume, and other metrics as needed.
- Utilizes various tools to analyze customer care representative performance, product status, and absenteeism and report to management as needed.
- Based on analysis of call center data, makes recommendations for process improvements.
- Stay current with internal/external trends and best practices to optimize system and maximize ROI
- Calculate and distribute monthly and daily customer care goals based on metric decreases or increases over last year actual results
- Additional duties and projects as required.
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university, or equivalent combination of education and experience, and a minimum of 2 – 4 years of applicable work experience. Previous experience in call center workforce management is preferred.
Finish Line - 13 months ago
The Finish Line is racing for athletic footwear sales. The company sells performance and casual footwear and apparel through a pair of...