Commission: $40,000 - $50,000 per year
Massage Envy is the nation’s largest provider of therapeutic massage in the country.
Massage Envy in Roseville is one of the busiest clinics in Minnesota with a large membership base. We are currently seeking enthusiastic, profession full and part-time massage therapists who are passionate about their work, for our busy, membership based clinic. If you are looking for a regular clientele and an income you can rely on then we would love to hear from you!
Function: Capable of performing customized massage therapy sessions in which the quality of touch, flow, pressure and draping is safe, professional and therapeutic.
- Signing Bonus!
- Discounted Massages
- Continuing education reimbursements
- Dental, vision, health and disability benefits
- Retail discounts
- Greet guest & members in professional, friendly manner and designs a specific massage plan based on the client’s needs after reviewing the client intake form with each guest.
- Obtains client’s informed consent for massage plan prior to beginning the massage
- Able to perform 50, 80, and 110 minute quality massage session within their scope of training and utilizing draping protocols.
- Complete accurate and legible client intake notes.
- Creates an excellent experience for guests & members through a present therapeutic touch and friendly attitude.
- Promotes the health and wellness benefits of massage specific to each client and recommendations.
- Safeguards client information and confidentiality.
- Executes professional boundaries and does not engage in dual relationships with clients.
- Maintains a professional clean appearance of self and clinic by wearing clean and pressed uniform, following the table dressing & draping protocols and keeping the therapy room clean.
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Must carry personal liability insurance.
- Must pass background check.
- Completed a minimum of 500 hours of education.
- Understand and believe in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
- Customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management, fellow therapists and staff.
- Able to work flexible days and hours.
- Knowledge of various modalities preferred.
Indeed - 13 months ago