ATI is seeking a Senior LINUX Administrator with an active Top Secret with a Full Scope Poly clearance. This position is with our client based in Reston, VA. The LINUX Administrator will be assisting various deployment projects. The LINUX Administrator will also be responsible for configuring, maintaining and ensuring the availability of the servers required in development, test and operational baselines.
Qualified Candidates must have the following:
- Four year college degree in a scientific or technical field
- Shell scripting experience such as BASH or languages such as Python or PERL
- Experience installing and configuring software and applications using tools such as yum or puppet
- Experience with configuration management tools and processes
- Firewall and server port configuration and management experience
- Collect and review logs for performance and security
- Certification such as RHCE or CCNA
- Familiarity with web and application servers including Apache and Tomcat
- Cloud Technologies including hadoop and hdfs
- Commercial Vendor Cloud environments such as Amazon Web Services
- Server Virtualization technologies such as VMWare
- PKI Infrastructure and certificate management
- System Monitoring tools such as Nagios
- Large Scale Data management (storage, movement, etc.)
Automation Technologies, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
ATI provides consulting services in three operational groups that supports the successful transformation of Government agencies and...