Established in 1997, Energy Dispatch is the primary fuel transporter for RaceTrac and RaceWay convenience stores throughout the Southeast. We haul over 1 billion gallons of gasoline every year. We are always looking for safety minded, motivated individuals with a strong work ethic to help us provide excellent customer service.
- Must be at least 25 years old
- Must have a class A CDL with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement
- Must have at least 2 years of tractor trailer experience
- No felony convictions
- No more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years
- No DUI's, DWI's or reckless driving violations in the past 7 years
- No positive or refused drug or alcohol tests in the past 3 years
- Must be able to obtain at least a 1 year medical card
- 19 months ago - save job
Constellation Energy Group's leading light, Baltimore Gas and Electric (BGE), distributes electricity and natural gas in Maryland....