Job Title: DIACAP Engineer
Reports To: Principal
Clearance: Active Secret Clearance
FLSA Status: Exempt
Salary: $95,000 - $10 5,000 depending on skills and experience
Apply H ere: https://www7.ultirecruit.com/MOR1008/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=224
DIACAP Engineer will develop security policies, procedures and security certification & accreditation (C&A) packages for a variety of military activities worldwide. Act as customer interface and liaison on task matters and prepares project status reports . Conducts customer briefings and Technical Interchanges . Develops System Security Authorization Agreements . Responsible for performing threat vulnerability assessments and provid ing certification recommendations. Conducts security tests and evaluations . Provides t echnical support in the evaluation of security products . Develops information systems security studies and reports that address areas of information system security concerns . Responsible for creating, editing and reviewing certification and accreditation documents. Provides consultant services in all areas of information system security, including physical security, administrative security, personnel security, computer security, operations security, and industrial security . Create s /review s /edit s C&A documentation using MS Word and other automated C&A tools . Light tra vel involved, approximately 30%.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities : Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position
- CISSP certification required
- 5+ years of experience in the design, development, architecture and integration of engineered security requirements into computer-based systems, specifically DIACAP
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong DIACAP experience, must have working knowledge of common operating systems (Microsoft, Unix) and boundary defense such as firewalls, routers, switches, and intrusion detection systems
- Experience conducting Security Test & Evaluations (ST&E) and have experience using multiple vulnerability scanning tools
- Must possess an active Secret level Clearance
Personal / Team Development
- Demonstrates and advocates the HCS Values through behaviors; sets high personal standards for performance/conduct
- Demonstrates ability to be a team player; contributes to high performing, positive work environment
- Supports hiring/selection of qualified people while demonstrating access and ability to build a pool of readily available professional resources, skilled to address client’s requirement needs
Demonstrates ability to interact with clients and understands the fundamentals of the client’s business
- Demonstrate expertise in a functional, technical and/or industry specific area and serve as a functional or industry specialist
- Demonstrates high level of commitment to client success and supports engagement or project leaders
- Demonstrate leadership in the consulting field
- Delivers timely and quality services that meet or exceed team manager’s and client’s expectations
B u siness Development
Other duties as assigned
- Assists to d evelop new business
- Identifies potential add-on work and support proposal development
- Develops client relationship skills for purpose of developing new business
- Supported proposal preparation for a new engagement
- Demonstrates knowledge of HCS products and services
Supervision : N/A
Minimum Qualifications : To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master preferred) and 5 + years of work related experience or a combination of both.
- Proficiency with the Web, MS Office and SharePoint
- Business travel as required by contract
- Expert functional and technical skills as required by contract
- Knowledgeable of engagement or project planning and control process
Human Capital Solutions , LLC ( HCS ) is a small b usin ess that was established in 2012 . HCS serves a wide array of clients from government agencies to commercial bu sinesses that seek leading Big 4 consulting talent at affordable rates. We believe in giving back to the community and investing in our employees. HCS provides these talented, experienced and knowledgeable resources for all of our clients. We focus on delivering solutions that meet our clients’ needs and do so at an affordable cost and have deep experience in delivering large scale supply chain strategies, supply chain technology solutions, enterprise architecture, financial management, business intelligence consulting and program management services.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; g athers and analyzes information skillfully; d evelops alternative solutions; w orks well in group problem solving situations; u ses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; e dits work for spelling and grammar; v aries writing style to meet needs; p resents numerical data effectively; a ble to read and interpret written information.
- Diversity - Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; s hows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; p romotes a harassment-free environment; b uilds a diverse workforce.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; k eeps commitments; i nspires the trust of others; w orks with integrity and ethically; u pholds organizational values.
- Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; u nderstands organization's strengths & weaknesses; a nalyzes market and competition; i dentifies external threats and opportunities; a dapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritize and plans work activities; u ses time efficiently; p lans for additional resources; s ets goals and objectives; o rganizes or schedules other people and their tasks; d evelops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; r eacts well under pressure; t reats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; a ccepts responsibility for own actions; f ollows through on commitments.
- Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; m eets challenges with resourcefulness; g enerates suggestions for improving work; d evelops innovative approaches and ideas; p resents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
- Qualifications - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Language Skills - Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, proposals, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Mathematical Skills - Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Reasoning Ability - Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to question activities and issues in all functional areas and make sound business decisions based on that data.
- Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit , talk , type or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Work Environment - The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is potentially exposed to fumes or airborne particles, caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
HCS offers competitive benefits to our employees. In addition to a salary base and compensation plan for all of our positions, we offer an excellent career path and flexibility in your schedule. We offer one of the best available benefit programs for small businesses, including healthcare plan, 401(k), long-term and short-term disability, holidays and life insurance. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
HCS is an AA/ EOE . We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Monster - 14 months ago