East West Bank is currently seeking a Regional Manger (RM) in Southern California. The Regional Manager will manage sales, services, and operations across 10-12 East West Bank branches. The RM delegates duties and responsibilities to 10 – 12 branch managers who report to them directly. RM is expected to operate in a team environment as well as independently. The RM creates and maintains highly engaged branch teams to achieve breakthrough results for the Bank. Some of the RM responsibilities are setting clear goals and responsibilities for their team to make sure their region is within compliance, review all branch certifications and provide feedback for improvements, lead meetings within their region, coach and develop their direct reports.
Duties (not limited to):
- Set clear and challenging goals for the branch management team
- Manage sales activities by analyzing sales reports, identify performance gaps, creating action plans, monitoring progress and inspecting results
- Monitor operation policy and procedures to ensure region is within compliance with federal, state and local regulations
- Develop tracking logs to monitor and improve branch operational accuracy through branch training and coaching.
- Effectively communicating sales to BM and ABMs from corporate
- Manage operations in branches by holding weekly meetings to communicate all aspects of branch daily operations. I.e. banking regulations, compliance and security requirements, operational procedures and memos, new product rollout, product enhancements.
- Track day-to-day deposit movements through: Daily Deposit Reports, Daily Closed CD, MMA Reports and help branches retain deposits.
- Assist Regional Retail Administration Manager in recommendations and implementations of deposit retention action plans
- Conduct Branch visits
East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- 3+ years regional/market management experience
- 2+ years commercial banking experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience preferred (5-7 years)
- Flexible and adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to deliver results within deadlines
- Ability to recognize and focus on critical issues. Flexibility to balance and respond to competing needs within the organization.
East West Bancorp is the holding company for East West Bank, which operates more than 100 branches in California, mainly in and around Los...